- Channel Points are a way to engage with your community on Twitch by giving them unique perks and rewards.
- To give points on Twitch, follow these three steps: head over to your Creator Dashboard, go to Community, and toggle On Enable Channel Points.
- Customizing channel points can make them more engaging by creating a tier system of rewards. To do this, click on Edit, select Manage Rewards, and click on Add Custom Reward button.
- Three ways to personalize and engage with channel points are adding custom rewards, modifying default rewards, and enabling/disabling rewards.
- If you’re a mod, you can’t control channel points or their values, but you can help out streamers with channel points management by working on the rewards queue.
- Refunding channel points is easy, visit your Creator Dashboard under your profile icon, access “Viewer Rewards,” and find “Channel points” under it. Then go to “Manage Rewards and Challenges,” find the reward that needs to be refunded and click on “Refund” next to it.
|Giving Points on Twitch||Head to Creator Dashboard > Stream Manager > Community > Channel Points<br>- Toggle on Enable Channel Pointsn u|
|Customizing Points on Twitch||Click on Edit to customize the points display<br>- Select Manage Rewards to enable specific rewards<br>- Add Custom Reward button to create new rewards|
|Editing Channel Points on Twitch||Add custom rewards<br>- Modify default rewards<br>- Enable/disable default and custom rewards|
|Giving Points as a Mod on Twitch||Mods cannot control points or their values<br>- Mods can help streamers with channel points management|
|Refunding Channel Points on Twitch||Visit Creator Dashboard > Viewer Rewards > Channel Points<br>- Find and refund the reward that needs to be refunded|
Channel Points are a fun way to engage with your community on Twitch. With these points, you can reward members of your community with unique perks and rewards. If you’re a streamer, you can learn how to give points on Twitch by following a simple 3-step process. In this article, we’ll answer some of the top Channel Points FAQs for streamers and mods, including how to customize your points and maximize engagement with your community.
How To Give Points On Twitch – Simple 3 Step Process
If you are a Twitch Partner or Affiliate, giving points on Twitch is a simple process. Follow these steps:
- Head over to your Creator Dashboard
- Under stream manager, go to Community, and then select Channel Points
- Toggle On Enable Channel Points
With this basic setup complete, you can get creative by customizing the channel points.
How To Give Customized Points On Twitch – Strategy + Steps
You can make your Channel Points more engaging by creating a tier system of rewards that makes it fun to rise up the ladder. Here are the steps to follow:
- Click on Edit to the right of Customize Points Display to change the way your points button appears
- Select Manage Rewards to enable only specific rewards
- Click on Add Custom Reward button. You can name your reward, give a brief description, enter the cost of the reward, and upload a reward icon to make it
How To Edit Channel Points Twitch –To Maximize Engagement
You can edit channel points to make them more personalized and engaging. Here are three ways you can do it:
- Add custom rewards: Custom rewards are meant to be fulfilled by you while streaming. They give you an opportunity to personalize the reward by engaging directly with the redeemer. You can change aspects of the reward including the title, description, icon, and background color of the icon. Here are some basic ideas to use custom rewards – AMA, game play made interesting, crowdsourcing streaming setup design, and dance/sing/dress-up/draw something.
- Modify default rewards: Default rewards are pre-programmed into Twitch. You can modify them by changing the reward icon, background color, and cost.
- Enable/disable default and custom rewards: You can always enable or disable default and custom rewards, to supercharge a stream, or make it difficult to achieve points in a stream.
How To Give Channel Points On Twitch As A Mod
If you’re a mod, you can’t control channel points or their values, but you can help out streamers with channel points management. Here’s how you can work on the rewards queue:
- Go to the Channel Points reward balloon available in the chat
- Type /requests in the chat on web or desktop
- Go to rewards queue, under tasks in chat settings
How To Refund Channel Points On Twitch
Sometimes, community members may redeem rewards that you can’t fulfill. As a streamer or mod, you can refund channel points on Twitch. Here’s how to do it:
- Visit your Creator Dashboard under your profile icon
- Access “Viewer Rewards” and find “Channel points” under it
- Go to “Manage Rewards and Challenges”
- Find the reward that needs to be refunded and click on “Refund” next to it
Channel Points are a great way to reward members of your community on Twitch. With customized points and engaging rewards, you can build a loyal following and increase engagement with your community. As a streamer or mod, you now know how to give points on Twitch and make the most of this fun and engaging feature.