- Twitch offline screen is important to let viewers know you’re not live and to make your channel page look more professional.
- The recommended size for the Twitch offline screen is 1920 x 1080 pixels with a 16:9 aspect ratio, in PNG, JPG, or GIF format, with a maximum file size of 10 MB.
- You can create your Twitch offline screen using the Twitch Online Banner Maker or other online tools.
- To upload your Twitch offline screen, go to your Creator Dashboard, click on Settings, select Channel, click on the Brand tab, scroll down to the Video Player Banner section, click on Update, upload your image, and save changes.
- If your Twitch offline banner is not showing up, try opening Twitch in incognito mode or downloading it in Retina JPG format instead of PNG.
|Topic||How to Change Offline Screen Twitch|
|Importance of Twitch Offline Banner||Helps viewers know that the streamer is offline, adds a professional look to the channel page|
|Twitch Offline Banner Sizes||1920 x 1080 pixels with a 16:9 aspect ratio, file should be in PNG, JPG, or GIF format, maximum file size is 10 MB|
|Creating a Twitch Offline Screen||Can be created using the Twitch Online Banner Maker or other online tools|
|Steps for Creating a Twitch Offline Screen||Sign in to Twitch Online Banner Maker, select Twitch Offline Banner, select a template or start from scratch, edit the template by adding details, customize with graphics and effects, click on Download|
|Uploading a Twitch Offline Screen||Click on profile icon, select Creator Dashboard, click on Settings, select Channel, click on Brand, scroll down to Video Player Banner section, click on Update, click on Upload Photo, browse to location of the offline image created, save changes|
|Tips for Troubleshooting||Check for cache data issues by opening Twitch in incognito mode, try downloading the offline screen in Retina JPG format (2x size) instead of PNG|
Twitch is a popular platform for streamers and viewers, but when you’re not live, your viewers might still visit your Twitch stream page. That’s where the Twitch offline screen comes in handy. In this article, we’ll show you how to change your Twitch offline screen with ease.
Why do you need a Twitch Offline Banner?
A Twitch Offline Banner helps viewers know that you’re offline and not streaming. It also makes your channel page look more professional and well-designed, which is crucial for the success of your streaming career.
Twitch Offline Banner Sizes
Before creating your Twitch offline screen, you need to know the right size and format. The recommended Twitch offline screen size is 1920 x 1080 pixels with a 16:9 aspect ratio. The file should be in PNG, JPG, or GIF format, and the maximum file size is 10 MB.
Creating Your Twitch Offline Screen
You can either create your Twitch offline screen yourself or use online tools to customize the picture. Here’s how to create it using the Twitch Online Banner Maker:
- Go to Twitch Online Banner Maker and sign in with your email.
- Scroll down to the “Headers, Banners, and Profile Pages” section and click on Twitch Offline Banner.
- Select a template or start from scratch.
- Edit the template by adding your channel name, social media information, streaming time, and other details.
- Customize the banner with graphics and other effects.
- When you’re done, click on Download at the top right corner.
Uploading Your Twitch Offline Screen
Once you’ve created your Twitch offline screen, it’s time to upload it to Twitch. Follow these steps:
- Click on your profile icon in the top right corner and select Creator Dashboard.
- Click on Settings and select Channel from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Brand tab.
- Scroll down to the Video Player Banner section and click on Update.
- Click on Upload Photo and browse to the location of the offline image you just created.
- Save your changes, and you’re done!
What if Your Twitch Banner is Not Showing up?
If your Twitch offline banner is not showing up, try the following tips:
- Check for cache data issues by opening Twitch in incognito mode (Ctrl + Shift + N).
- If you created your Twitch offline banner using the above method, try downloading it in Retina JPG format (2x size) instead of PNG.
Changing your Twitch offline screen is a simple process that can be done in a few easy steps. With the right size and format, you can create an attractive and professional-looking Twitch offline screen that will greet your viewers and let them know when you’re offline. So, follow our step-by-step guide and create your own Twitch offline screen today!